On Tuesday 21st May, we held our annual fundraising event for Unicef, a charity that helps children in need all over the world.
This year, we raised money through a whole school Pyjama Day as well as classes having their own fundraising activities.
Here’s just some of the highlights:
- Year 1 – Hat wearing challenge
- Year 2 – Baked for a cake sale
- Year 3 – Collective 10k run
- Year 4 – T-shirt challenge
- Year 5 – Mountain challenges
- Year 6 – Sponsored run
A huge thank you to all of you that helped raise money for this great cause.