We’re all proud to be a part of Stratford Manor and for this reason, we have a school uniform that all pupils can wear with pride.
We do not require everyone to wear exactly the same clothes but to wear the school colours, which are navy blue, grey and white.
Our uniform comprises of:
Stratford Manor Logo Polo T-Shirt
Stratford Manor Logo Jumper
Stratford Manor Logo Zip Fleece
Optional Waterproof Jacket
Stratford Manor Replacement Book Bag
|Navy / black / grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress
or shalwar kameez.
White shirt or blouse or white polo shirt.
Navy blue sweatshirt / jumper / cardigan.
Navy blue fleece (optional).
The same as winter, as well as:
Summer dress – blue & white checked or striped
School cap with logo (optional)
Shoes need to be comfortable and practical. Shoes with heels are not allowed as they are unsafe walking up and down stairs, and running around the playground.
Sweatshirts or fleeces with the school emblem can be purchased from our school office or from Ian Howard School Outfitters, Barking Road, East Ham, E6 2JT (tel no: 020 8472 1729).
All uniform must be clearly named please.
Children have regular PE lessons and for these sessions require a change of clothing. They should have:
- Black Shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- White T-shirt
Your child’s PE kit should all be named and come to school in a named PE bag that can be hung on their peg.
- Jewellery should not be worn in school for safety reasons.
- Children may wear a watch (not smart watch) as long as parents are happy that they can be responsible for them.
- Children with pierced ears should wear stud earrings only.
- A necklace may be worn if it has a religious significance, and must be tucked inside clothes for safety.
For further information about our school uniform, please view our School Uniform Policy