Welcome to our Stratford Manor Nursery Information page. At Stratford Manor, we offer 15 hour provision for 3 & 4 olds as well as free 30 hour provision for 3 & 4 years for eligible families. Our part time provision is split between two sessions: our morning session runs from 8.45am to 11.45am and our afternoon session runs from 1.30pm to 3.30pm. Our full time nursery for eligible families, runs from 8.45am to 3.30pm and includes a hot lunch meal.
To apply for a nursery place, part time or full-time, please complete the online form. Once we receive your application, a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you. You can apply before your child turns 3 to secure a place on our waiting list.
For further information, or support, please contact the school directly. We welcome you to come and see our nursery in action. To arrange this, or if you would like any further information, please contact the school office on 020 8534 2338, email email@example.com or pop along to our friendly school.
All children in our nursery benefit from:
- Term time nursery provision
- Support, care and expertise of our early years team to ensure that you and your child is supported effectively during transition into nursery and reception
- A rich and exciting curriculum with a strong focus on active, play based exploration to develop curiosity, critical thinking and a love of learning
- A stimulating outdoor environment to promote your child’s development in all areas of the early years curriculum
- A caring team of experienced early years practitioners, who deliver activities to meet the needs of each individual child to nurture their interests
- The best start that your child deserves to begin their exciting journey with us at Stratford Manor.
To find out more about our Early Years approach and curriculum, please visit our EYFS Learning Page. You can also see our Year Group Sites that show children’s learning and experiences from Nursery to Year 6.
Before starting Stratford Manor Nursery, members of our nursery visit will conduct a home visit to meet you and your child so that there is a friendly face that they will recognise when they start with us. Your child will also attend a settling in session to become familiar with their environment before starting fully. Each child is different – some settle more quickly than others but we will always work together in ensuring the smoothest start for your child.
30 Hour Provision Information & Eligibility
The Nursery at Stratford Manor Primary School proudly offers 30 hour funded childcare for 3 and 4 year olds of working parents. The government has extended the free 15 hours childcare funding for three and four year olds to an additional 15 hours hours for eligible working families. Funding can be available the term after your child has turned three years of age but you must apply the term before you want your child to take up a place. At Stratford Manor, we offer a flexible approach to how you use your 30 hour entitlement. If you would like to come and see our nursery in action or would like further information and our latest availability, please contact the school office: 020 8534 2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, pop along to our friendly school.
You should qualify for a free place if:
Both parents in a two parent family are working OR if you are a single parent who is working and on average earns:
- A weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage
- Less than £100,000 per year
- You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare. For the full details, please click here to to be directed to the GOV.UK website
If you think you are eligible, you will be able to apply for your code via Childcare choices website.
When is my child entitled to a free place?
- If your child’s birthday is between 1 January – 31 March, apply in this period to access a 30 hours place from the start of the summer term (after Easter)
- If your child’s birthday is between 1 April – 31 August, apply in this period to access a 30 hours place from the start of the autumn term (from September)
- If your child’s birthday is between 1 September and 31 December, apply in this period to access a 30 hours place from the start of the spring term (from January).