We are aware that working commitments and a busy schedule sometimes means that parents require an extended school provision for their primary school child (or children). In order to support families, we are pleased to be able to offer high quality, affordable childcare at school, every day from 3.15pm to 5.45pm at a very competitive charge of £5.00 per child, per session. Breakfast club is available at a cost of £2.00 per day.
Children attending our Manor Extended Provision receives:
- A healthy, stimulating after school environment
- On-site provision, meaning both that the children are well settled, and that they don’t need to travel
- Development of a variety of sports and exercise activities
- Access to safe, fit for purpose, outdoor space (weather permitting)
- A range of age-appropriate activities
- A healthy snack
- A varied schedule throughout the week to broaden children’s interests
Bookings must be made via the school office or via our online form. Currently, all payments must be made at the school office but we are moving to an online payment system.
Manor’s Extended Provision operates in term time only. The provision will not operate any day that school is closed, regardless of the reason for the closure. When the school closes early (i.e. at the start of the Christmas, Easter and Summer holiday) the provision will not operate.
Manor’s Extended Provision finishes promptly at 5.45pm, so we ask that all parents and carers are on-site to collect children promptly at this time, and thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Please contact the School Office for further information or book online. We look forward to welcoming your child/children to our extended day.