We want all of our children to develop a sense of pride in belonging to our school. Manor Primary school therefore has a school uniform which we expect all children to wear.
We do not require everyone to wear exactly the same clothes but to wear the school colours, which are navy blue and white.
|Navy / black / grey trousers, skirt, pinafore dress
or shalwar kameez.
White shirt or blouse or white / pale blue polo shirt.Navy blue sweatshirt / jumper / cardigan.
Navy blue fleece (optional).
|The same as winter, as well as:
Summer dress – blue & white checked or striped
School cap with logo (optional)
Shoes need to be comfortable and practical. Shoes with heels are not allowed as they are unsafe walking up and down stairs, and running around the playground. During warmer weather children may wear flat sandals with socks. These sandals must have a back to them.
Sweatshirts or fleeces with the school emblem can be purchased from our school reception or from Ian Howard School Outfitters, Barking Road, East Ham, E6 2JT (tel no: 020 8472 1729).
All uniform should be clearly named please.
Children have regular PE lessons and for these sessions require a change of clothing. They should have:
- Shorts or tracksuit bottoms
Your child’s PE kit should all be named and come to school in a named PE bag that can be hung on their peg.
- Jewellery should not be worn in school for safety reasons.
- Children may wear a watch as long as parents are happy that they can be responsible for them.
- Children with pierced ears should wear stud earrings only.
- A necklace may be worn if it has a religious significance, and must be tucked inside clothes for safety.